“Talk with your teenager.” “Be there for your tween.”
Parents are often encouraged to talk with their kids, but they don’t always feel equipped to deal with these difficult topics off the cuff, right? At the turn of a page, 40 Answers for Teen’s Top Questions is packed with the most common teen questions, solutions, biblical advice, plus parenting tips that are laid out clearly in an easy-to-read way that your teen can read on their own or with you!
You already know not to lecture your teen, but it can be hard to reason with them when emotions run high, so where do you turn? With over decades of experience counseling teens and parents (as well as being a parent of a teen), Dr. Gregory Jantz has the top 40 practical and compassionate answers you’re looking for. From peer pressure and bullies to zits and dating, parents will discover practical ways to have open and honest conversations with their teens while equipping them to navigate toward early adulthood.
Includes the following:
- 40 real and relevant topics to teens and preteens
- Each question opens with real comments from an adolescent to other adolescents
- Straightforward answers from an expert addressed to teens with honesty and humor
- Each topic includes practical exercises to “Talk It Out,” “Act It Out,” and “Think It Out”
- “For Parents” section on each topic addresses concerns and gives ideas and options to create open communication